HOLA


Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CONCLUSION



From this reflective blog, I think I understand more about the HRIS and web based application such as web based Employee Learning and Development (ELD), web-based Occupational Safety and Health (OSH), and web based compensation planning. This web based application actually helps company to facilitate in upgrading the system of workflow in human resource areas.


Thus, web-based application also helps the organizations to cut cost, time saving, and minimize effort in doing HR stuffs due to advancement of technology nowadays. Therefore, all the organization’s workforce should cooperate together in maintaining the performance align with the change of Information Technology.


Last but not least, I can say that Human Resource Information System is a topic that needs to be understood by the entire HR student if they wanted to be a successful HR practitioner. As a SPACE student, learning this subject in a short period is not enough because honestly I think this subject is quite tough.  But what I can say that Dr Nur Naha has made a good effort by asking us to create this reflective blog.  This kind of assignment not only let me understand more about what I have learnt in class but give me a new extra knowledge whereby now I know how to blogging.  

Many thanks for you Dr. Nur Naha & En. Luqman! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment